Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday, September 17

Daily discussions.
suzette58

Wednesday, September 17

Post by suzette58 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:20 am

Good morning everyone.
We are supposed to get rain today and tomorrow from the hurricane. Whatever is leftover. So far it has not happened. I started on the breast cancer quilt but I am kinda stuck on what to make. I have 4 pinwheel blocks from a different breast cancer quilt and don’t know where to go from there. But, today I plan on just putting other stuff on my design wall and see what I can come up with. I hope everyone stays safe during the storm. I am off to get a cup of coffee. Have a wonderful day.
Suzette

fabricgirl

Re: Wednesday, September 17

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:18 am

Good Morning and happy thursday,
Today my Dgd Olivia is 21 wow where did all the time fly to.
I think I will make her a giant cookie she will be coming to cut my hair tomorrow .
Today will be ugly day here and then I will work more on the flying geese for indian motorcycle quilt.
Suzette I work best from the design wall.
Well that's all the news everyone have a great day.
Prayers go out to all.
Lois

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:44 am

Good Morning, Suzette and Lois. Oops, Suzette, you have the date right but it's Thursday, the 17th. I have to smile, because, that's exactly how my days and weeks go.
Well yesterday, we made a day trip to our son's house to spend time with our grandson, he leaves today for Boot Camp (Marines). Really proud to say my DH, three sons, and now our only grandson, being Marines. They all followed their dads.
Fall is here. We are enjoying the cooler weather. Time sure flies.
I don't have anything sewing in my day today. Hope this next 7 day forecast will bring us some nice fishing days. We do catch and release, so non in the frying pan. L O L.
Enjoy your day!
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:47 am

Vel - the funny thing is that I looked at my cell phone for the date and still got it wrong! Well gotta laugh about that.
Suzette

Return to “Sew ins”