Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday June 30th, 2020

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Tuesday June 30th, 2020

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Just a late up date, at 4 pm Ken and I moved the old stove out of the house (no easy task for t2 old people...but we did it...we moved the furniture out of the way, pulled up the rugs and waited for the new stove........and at 6 they called and said the truck broke down. and they couldnt come tillFRIDAY......FRIDAY???? i went ff on them like a wild woman...but they still couldnt do anything about it.( i am not shopping at the big box stores ever again) ( this also happened with my fridge too )...sooooooo ken and i carted the old stove back into the house and Ken rehooked the gas line,,,and i am back to burners only. It was either that or eat out for the next 3 days ( I hate eating out a lot) I was never so mad in my whole life...and I am usually a calm person...but I lost it...so when you post tomorrow dont ask me how the new stove is...............................it isnt!

Quilter7

Re: Tuesday June 30th, 2020

Post by Quilter7 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:58 pm

Judi,
So sorry! I know you were really looking forward to a new stove today.

Return to “Sew ins”