Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday May 4,2020

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Monday May 4,2020

Post by Quiltmom » Mon May 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Valerie what a sweet little girl. I am sure you can't wait to hold her. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

zfatcat

Re: Monday May 4,2020

Post by zfatcat » Mon May 04, 2020 1:02 pm

Valerie, congratulations on the new little one. Hope all goes well with the job.

Chriss, sorry to hear about Jerry having a seizure. Hope he is back to himself soon.

Maryz, I don't know how they lose things when they have tracking on the packages. I have orders for fabric and batting from 3 different places. It's been almost 3 weeks since the 1st order from Joann's and they haven't even shipped it yet. I may to go to a quilt shop that is open. I'm trying to limit my outings, but I keep getting tops done and I need batting to finish them. Good luck with your order.

Has anyone heard from Sharona? I haven't seen her post in over a month.

Maryq, there have been times when I was in a store behind a person that I don't think showered for months. I definitely try and stay at least 6 feet away.

DH say FIL is improving daily. DH said he is busy all day caring for him. They sent him home because they didn't want to send him to a recovery facility with the pandemic. Good thing DH was a paramedic and knows what to look for and can take care of things. However, he thinks a home health nurse should come by and check on him at least once a week. He made calls last Friday, but nobody called him back. So he will make calls again today. It's a lot of work for him.

I made a few random blocks over the weekend and worked on embroidery. I'm going to sort through my scraps today and see what to keep and throw away. I also trimmed up some swap blocks from a few years ago. It was an outdoor plaid swap. I want to get that together this week.

have a great day.

Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”