Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, April 28th

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Tuesday, April 28th

Post by zfatcat » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:35 am

Jana, that Lila is sure adventurous. You're going to have to keep your eyes on her all the time. I love that she made stairs out of drawers. That's pretty smart for a 2 year old.

Maryz, I don't keep scraps smaller than 2 1/2 inches. I used to, but realized it takes way too many pieces to make a block. Didn't only finished 2, but have a few almost done. I went to change the sheets, and it was downhill from there. I started moving furniture and cleaning again. I think I need to join a cleaning anonymous group. It taking up too much of my time.

Kathy, nice of him to ask. Glad you said yes.

Izzy, that's funny your mom forgetting to ask to drive. I like being a passenger.F

I finished up a few little blocks this morning. Thought I better start with that before I get wrapped up in cleaning. FIL did well with his surgery this morning. The replaced the Aorta valve and put in a pace maker. They'll keep him a few days and then he can go home.

Have a great day.
Lori 8-)

suzette58

Re: Tuesday, April 28th

Post by suzette58 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:55 pm

MaryZ - I think I posted a picture of the Spring Jubilee a couple of years ago. The instructions are horrible to follow. I think only one was ever finished. Mine is not finished either. It will be a good wall hanging. 🥴
Suzette

Return to “Sew ins”