Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday April 27 ,2020

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Monday April 27 ,2020

Post by zfatcat » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 am

Maryq, the city of Fullerton where I live, put out a new ordinance on Friday saying if you are in a business in the city, you must be wearing a mask. We shall see if people follow that order. I think masks should have been required from the get go. It probably would have helped.

Chriss, law enforcement also has access to all numbers throughout the US, so calls can be sent to different states is need be. Sometimes a family member will call for someone elsewhere. I just saw the "Prim Sample" cross stitch sew along pattern this morning. It's really cute, but I have enough projects to keep me busy for 5 lifetimes. lol How's Jerry doing with you being home all the time? That must be quite an adjustment.

Cindy, bummer about the door. I would be mad too.

Mary, apparently his kidney's were okay to do the CT and heart cath. We shall see what happens on Tuesday.
Thanks for the prayers.

Becca, this is a really bad time to have to find a new doctor. Good luck.

Flo, seeing patterns and figuring them out is what I like to do.

I'll be making masks with you gals today. I finally got my elastic on Thursday evening. So that will speed up the process. I have 2 dozen cut and ready to sew. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Need to do some wash and a bit of cleaning this morning.

Have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Good day everyone! At work, having my lunch. Not too busy but quiet in the office as here alone as I expected.

Got the fridge cleaned out yesterday and all cleaned up. Used a bit of bleach in the water just in case. DH had to do the bottom. Back doesn't bend that far! I need to get a little stool to sit on. Also got the counters all bleached and clean.

Taxes are done! yep a bit late but will get refund so it's okay.

Yes, Becca finding a new doctor may be tough. Dad's visit was by phone.

Mary a great idea for the baby shower but they live in Sparks, I live in Vallejo which is near San Francisco. The other grandma lives down by Stockton somewhere so we are just all too far apart. We do plan a get together when this is all over.

Chriss I am sure God has led me here for a reason, now if I just knew what it was! I am thinking you are right about the TP. Now that i have figured out what works to get some I am not so concerned anymore.

Lois I have plenty of projects if you need some more.

Lunch over!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:56 pm

For those of you asking about curb pick up from Joanns...our store us 200 orders behind not sure when the flannel will come . Normally it is 12 -24 hours....she told me it might be a couple more days,,,,I already paid for it,,,but I wont do it again from this Joanns,,,girl on the phonr acted like i was troubling her,,,was a little rude. hope you all have better luck with your store.

Return to “Sew ins”