Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Circle Tuesday 4/28/20 Noon PST

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Prayer Circle Tuesday 4/28/20 Noon PST

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:16 am

It's prayer circle time. Tuesday 4/28/20 Noon PST

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Deuteronomy 31:6. NIV 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Romans 15:13 (NIV) May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) 1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

WeeOne

Re: Prayer Circle Tuesday 4/28/20 Noon PST

Post by WeeOne » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:01 am

Wonderful verses! I appreciate each one. Thank you for reminding me how great and loving our God is.
Lyn

maryq

Post by maryq » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:54 am

Thank you Chriss.

This will be a perfect prayer circle day for me.

My brother David is having surgery on Tuesday for Colon cancer. Likely he will come out with a colostomy bag and all that good stuff. He's expected to be in the hospital at least five days and perhaps longer.
so you know I will be praying like crazy and ask that all of you send your good thoughts and prayers as well.

It will be a lonely time for him as I don't think even his wife can be at the hospital with him (though that's probably a good thing--she's an airbrain. :lol: )

Thanks

Becca

Post by Becca » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Thanks Chris We surly all need prayer & our Country & our Leaders for healing & guidance
Maryq Prayers for your Brother during his surgery & recup
May we all lift up those in need. Becca

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Hi Everybody, Thanks Chris, for having a prayer circle. We all need this so desperately right now.

Becca….definite prayers for our leaders and drs and first responders at all corners of the world. So many folks doing what they can to help others. Maybe we will have a softer, kinder group world wide after we all go thru this together. Prayers for all suffering from the pandemic.

MaryQ….Prayers for your brother David as he goes thru surgery and recovery afterward. Praying for good results surgically and fast healing. Prayers for family too, so hard when you can't be at a bedside in times of need. And prayers for you too, for comfort and peace thru all this. God will be with you all.

WeeOne….I so agree....awesome verses for these times. Thanks for posting them, Chris.

Chris...prayers too for all your family. I think of little Marilyn so often and pray she grows up to be the wonderful young woman you raised her as.

Need prayers here too. WE just moved into our new apt here in Peoria, AZ on April 1. Had to leave KC MO 10 days earlier than planned when we moved due to virus and bad weather. Left so much behind, didn't have time to pack or room to get on truck we shared with our son. They left stuff behind too.

Our son just retired from military and will start a new job here in AZ next week. Everyone of us were sick when we finally got to AZ. Two hr time change, many many hrs of driving and staying with various relatives, exhausted when we got here and still had so much to do. We are getting settled in but still boxes to unpack and can't mingle with family much.

Thanks for all your prayers in the past for my family. Two nieces have corona virus. One is in Texas, works for an airline. The other is in Nebr and worked at a groc store. Last I heard they are recovering but slowly and entire families have been exposed. Prayers for all going thru this awful disease and the unknown parts of it too.

May God bless you all today and all your tomorrows too. May HE see us all thru this with kinder hearts and gentler words, and compassion for our fellow man. May God bless each of you with good health and your families too. Sending prayers, love and hugs across the miles to all. Shirley Mae and Rod too.

velvet

Post by velvet » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:42 pm

I have been very lucky for a while. Laura has been able to get her botox shots in her head and neck, also her nerve burnings. She is feeling good now, although with the virus she is staying at home. She has lung issues and the virus hitting her lungs will kill her. Please add her in your prayers. She is a strong brave soul, but no one deserves to be in so much pain so often. The shots will wear off in a few months and she'll be back in horrible pain.
I offer my prayers for all who have asked. In the LORD we find comfort and peace.
Diane

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:54 am

Prayers are going up for all the spoken and unspoken requests and the ones to follow, for everyones and their loved ones. God bless all.

Love & hugs

Denise

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:39 am

Please add Jerry to your prayer list. He has had a flu or cold or something for quite a while now. Please pray it goes away soon.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:14 am

Hello.....

I'll be here to join your prayers.

Prayers of thanks for all the small & large answered prayers. Especially in my life & my family & friends.

Lord Your world is in a very difficult place right now. Guide all of us to do the right things to bring this virus too an end. Open the ears of those that are doing things their way.

Thank you for families that help each other.

Thank you that my sister was excepted in to programs that will help her financially.

carole

Post by carole » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:43 am

I am here to join in prayer for your requests and for our nation. I am very thankful for all the blessings that the Lord has given to me.

Carole

Return to “Sew ins”