Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thuesday April 23rd

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Thuesday April 23rd

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:19 am

Good morning all! Just got back from getting gas for my lawn mower. I think with the weather report saying alomost 60 and sunny tomorrow I will finally be able to mow. It is getting long especially in the fenced area where Smoke goes. Looking forward to getting back on my John Deere.

Our state of Ohio is probably going to start getting back open on May 1st. I hope everything goes well with the opening. There is so much unemployment here and many people haven't gotten any checks though they have been off for over 7 weeks. This is sure nothing that we have ever been through before and really "scary".

Judi - If you need some fabric let me know. I also have many pieces of "what did I buy that for" that I would gladly donate to you and your group. All of you who are making masks are doing a great job.

Izzy - So sorry your kidney stone hasn't passed yet. I know how much they hurt and mine was about 15 years ago and I can still remember.

Val - So sorry about your job. I hope you find something close for you so you don't have to drive all that distance.

Well, better go put away the groceries got and get something to eat. Hard to believe my excitement is to go to the grocery store about once a week.

Hope everyone stays safe and has a good day as much as is possible.

Sherry

QuiltGram8

Re: Thuesday April 23rd

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:16 am

The video appointment went well, but ended up being an hour later. We were all signed in and then just had to sit and wait, and wait. He needs to see her in person, but can wait till things get a bit better. Probably in about a month.
My granddaughter texted me, that she got her masks. So maybe the others will text me later on with good news as well.
We are having a rainy day. Good day for TV and maybe even a little nap. Zzzzzzzz! 😴😴
PS: Nap was great!! And... Great news..more masks reported received. Feels good to have them all surprised and appreciate the gift. πŸ˜€
Vel
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

Return to β€œSew ins”