Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

tuesday April 21st

Daily discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: tuesday April 21st

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:51 am

Good Morning. Sending hugs and prayers for all. I will be sewing on those crazy blocks after lunch. Did early morning, senior shopping for groceries. This buying for two weeks or more is something I have to get used to. It was always once a week, but never the less, always something I forgot and had to pop in for one or two items.
As you all called it, our "new normal". Finding space for storage in RV is my other challenge.
Take care everyone.
Thanks for you sweet comments on my crazy blocks. It will be fun, when we all get to assembling them and share our pictures. I look forward to that.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Hey sorry missing in action dealt with kidney stone attack Thursday, nausea won’t go away but pain has subsided. I had to go get labs for my thyroid yesterday. Was only one there that was nice. Mom sat in car with kids. We then went to get her click it at Kroger. Stopped at rural king to get dog food. Her picky pooches will only eat one type and of course none to be found any where. Ugh so got something similar we shall see. I told them eat or die it was up to them. Then loved on the mutts lol :lol:

Work keeping me busy. Putting in the garden too. DH made me herb garden raised beds. Got 57 strawberries moved and in their new beds too. Busy here. I have had no real time to sew. I am busy now getting two commissioned quilts together. Ugh wish I never volunteered.

Learning to keep my mouth shut. :|

Hugs and prayers lunch is over tome for next group.
🐐izzy

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:56 am

Judi, I try and get my taxes to come out perfect, but haven't quite mastered that. Only $140.00 we have to pay this year. The closest I got was one year we got $3.00 back from the feds and $87 from the state. Not bad. We pay quarterly, so I have to gage the increase in income and taxes.

Velda, those crazy blocks look fun.

Maryq, what a great find on FB. I hope you get lots of pretty fabrics.

Maryz, I do one thing at a time. I like things cleaned up and neat when I go to bed.

Jana, that's great that so many people are willing to help. Bummer it crashed the site.

Izzy, glad the kidney stone pain subsided. Did you pass them?

I'll be sewing today. I want to once again organize project. See what I need to finish and what I
just want to get rid of. My elastic for masks was supposed to be here yesterday, but didn't show up.
Still hoping is shows. I contacted the seller, so we shall see.

Have a great day.
Lori 8-)

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:40 pm

Sherry - thanks for posting the info about the stimulus check. We keep checking and haven’t even gotten a date like you did.

The Halloween quilt is done and is in the dryer. I will take it to the UPS place tomorrow and have them mailed. We are getting a lot of wind right now. Plus we have had some rain while hubby was trying to cut the grass. He is out there now hoping to finish up. I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.
Suzette

Return to “Sew ins”