Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday April 15,2020

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Wednesday April 15,2020

Post by zfatcat » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:54 am

I miss going to the quilt shop and petting the fabric. I need some tone on tone for backgrounds, but I don't like to order online unless I've already seen the fabric. The colors can be so different than what you see.

Hope you all have a great day.
Lori 8-)

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Wednesday April 15,2020

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:33 pm

what a wonderful day it was today.

Cindy, how is that great grandbaby doing? happy birthday to the twins.

Izzy, I used to go over to grandma's to help make a grocery list. I would go through all the cupboards and the fridge. Basically it was frozen meatballs, chicken nuggets, oatmeal, prune juice, bread and ensure. And it all had to be specific brands. I miss those times. Nice that you can do that for your mom.

Lori, while DS is in Arizona will you go see him? and how is Bills dad? I live across the street from our school. There are 100 kids, give or take, grades K-8. I love when the kids play. Both Richard and Marilyn went to that school. Hope your DS doesn't have to go too many places or deal with too many people.

Ann, always good to see you. You are getting tired of cooking three meals a day, I am getting tired of eating three meals a day. I'm trying to get Jerry to make smaller dinners. or just salad for dinner. but he is stubborn. Can't wait to hear the reaction of the chex mix pillow case.

Velda, so sorry to hear about Willy.

Judi, I just saw where QIAD has elastic now, just incase you need mroe.

Lois, I love that instead of grocery shopping you go on a scavenger hunt. you crack me up.

Becca, your kids take good care of you, you must have raised them right. Remember that the rooster disappeared from my neighborhood some time ago? Well my new neighbors brought up some chickens and a rooster. I hear that rooster crow most of the morning now that I am working form home. Wish you were here, we'd have coffee and laugh at the rooster.

Jana, 5 million is a lot of masks. I bet there are a lot of sewers. I'd be curious to know how many masks each person makes. Glad you have an oven. Yay for you.

Maryz, so? Did Autumn want the dishes? will you deliver or send them to her.?

Maryq, prayers for your David. and how did the bathroom work go? Will you be installing a Bidet?

Kathy, sorry about the power and the trash. but I bet dinner with your sister made up for it.

Suzette, yay for finishing the Halloween quilt. how exciting. the grocery shopping stuff will get back to normal one day, but probably not soon.

Lori, hope you get to fabric shopping soon. I want to go someplace just to go someplace. I admit. I went to rite aid to see if they had slippers. they didn't and so I bought Jerry some tomato plants for his garden. It was a selfish purchase but I needed to go anyplace.

My life is still work, eat sleep. rather boring but I love it. Hope you all have a great rest of the week.
chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”