Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUNDAY - March 29

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: SUNDAY - March 29

Post by Quiltmom » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:34 am

Good afternoon all! Just wanted to let you know that I found 3 packages of elastic in my one sewing drawers that I bought and never used. The sizes are: 1/4 in wide by 8 yards long, 1/2 in wide by 4 1/2 yards long, and 1 inch wide by 2 1/2 yards long. They are in their original wrappers. I don't know how long I have had them.

If anyone of you who are sewing masks can use them let me know and I would be glad to send you them free of charge. If I haven't used them by now I never will. Just PM me your address.

Those of you who are making masks are so great. I need to get my UGRR blocks done and I am behind on them.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe. Yesterday lots of rain and today lots of wind. Such is NW Ohio Spring.

Sherry

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:57 am

Maryq, my friendship quilting group used it to the other day. There were 12 of us on at one time.
It was fun to connect and see what everyone had been sewing.
Lori 8-)

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:13 pm

Hello there, Hope you all had a great weekend.

Sherry, sounds like things are a bit fruity at your house, ;) A lady in my quilt group made a fruit salad and for the sauce she took vanilla pudding mix and pineapple juice, and mixed it in with the fruit. it wasn't a thick sauce. maybe a bit thinner than ranch dressing. but so marvelously delicious.

Maryq, sorry the bungie cord was a bum steer.

Maryz, Jerry made chcolate chip with walnut cookies the other day. Took half to my dad and dropped them off at his back door with dinner. Tomorrow I will drop off a turkey pot pie with banana nut bread. Sounds like you are making good headway on the masks.

Diane, hope DGD enjoyed facetiming you and that she had a wonderful birthday.

Becca, I am glad all are healthy at your house. I pray it stays that way. hope DGS get some sunshine.

Judi, hope you get that sunshine soon. you sure are doing a good thing making those masks.

Lois, DD will appreciate those masks. So? are you doing the fat cat dogs? I am not finding a dog that looks like mine in the ones she offers but I might take the ears from one and the nose from another etc. and make it work.

Jana, don't you just love that the kids wheather they are Aarons age or Lila's age they jabber to their mom/grandmom. goof ball kids, give them both a smooch from me.

Maryq, Zoom is being talked about around here. is it new? sounds like something to look into.

Lyn, your flower picture is gorgeous. glad you were able to head home. I don't let my tank get below half either.

Sherry, did you see the nascar race? it was like a video game thing. A video game company made all the cars look like the racers actual cars. and they had a big video game on the tv. it was pretty cool.

Lori, I am going to check out zoom, it sounds interesting.

Hope you all have a great night.
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”