Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday March 19

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Thursday March 19

Post by zfatcat » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:49 am

Chriss, hope all is well with you. I've been thinking about you with all the madness at the grocery store going on. Hopefully it will get back to some normalcy soon.

Maryq, funny banning yourself from the sewing room to get things done. I have to make myself not clean so I can sew. Sometimes I get a little crazy about cleaning.

Diane, not really. People are buying guns more than ever. They need to protect their toilet paper. lol

Lois, if everyone would just get what they need we would be better off. So many people are hoarding things. There is going to be so much waste. They won't use everything they buy and end up throwing it away. What a shame.

Maryz, no, I decided not to reorganize. I just sewed instead. My son is fine, as are his 3 dogs. Thanks for asking. He said he was on the second floor of the building and really felt the quake. Eleanor said she uses a layer cake to make the summer porch. So I just happen to have one I'm going to use. That way my cutting will be under control.

Becca, I bring in things to my parents, but I haven't been visiting because I've been out in public. My mother with her dementia doesn't understand.

Suzette, when I go the the grocery store, under normal circumstances, I always think we sure have an abundance of food items to choose from. Now things are different. We have become a society that expects to have choices rather than basic needs. On one hand that's a good thing, but on the other it's made us not appreciate what we actually have.

Izzy, I'll be sewing with you.

Well I cut out a bunch of stuff with my new cutter last night. So I'll be sewing away the day today. We were supposed to have our friendship group sewing today. I miss sewing and socializing with my friends.
Hope we can get back to normal soon.

Have a wonderful day.

Lori 8-)

billizzy

Re: Thursday March 19

Post by billizzy » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:05 am

Kathy I forgot to tell you artesian flour is for artists to make paper machete :lol: :lol:
🐐izzy

Return to “Sew ins”