Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

March 11 Wednesday

Daily discussions.
maryq

Re: March 11 Wednesday

Post by maryq » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:14 am

Good Morning Girls

Yes I'm UP! No rooster to wake me, but a Robo phone call UGH... But had to get up anyway.. the day's a wastin' and I have lots to do today! I think my house was cleaner with a 7yo DGS here than it is now! I started to write a note yesterday, but went to kitchen for coffee and got distracted AGAIN... Squirrels everywhere!

Izzy.. A High Five from me too on 10lb loss. I've never been able to figure out the time stamp here either.. I wonder if they use Greenwich mean time... which is somewhere out in the ocean! I prefer the old way. Hope you find some great fabric tomorrow.

Lois... Isn't it funny the things people hoard.... I can kind of see TP, because I'm one of those people who worries if I don't have an extra pack in the garage... but seriously! to empty the store shelves? I'm just hoping there is some left when I get to the store tomorrow, as I am almost OUT! :lol: :lol: As for hoarding fabric... I have that covered! I have enough to keep me sewing for years!

Diane... I'm with you on Chocolate! But don't forget coffee.. and that means you'll NEED toilet paper too!

Suzette... Wow... you clean kitchen twice a day? And bathroom? Since it's just me here I do clean, but not quite that often. Though I would really give this house a wash down before anybody comes in.. like my Grand kids.

Becca... You are so right... COMMON SENSE... .but with all the news about the virus, people get easily panicked. When they talk about the "elderly" traveling etc... that's when I get nervous, as they have defined elderly as over 60... that puts me square in that category.

TIna… I had an aunt that was a Nun... she always called it "God's time" too! I have to say I do like it being light later at night now. But seems to me we are one DST longer than "real time" . why not just leave it alone!

Jana... I too have seen the funny things on FB about selling TP. I found a deal for $50.00 a roll! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Judi.... On FB the other day... or somewhere I saw a way to make your own hand sanitizer... I might need to find that. Again, since it's just me, I have regular soap around. I've always been a wash-your-hands freak, hence I also need lots of hand lotion! Hope Ken feels better every day!

Lori... Have fun at your class!

Kathy... You are so right... the country has gone NUTS! But I wonder if Amazon has any TP in stock.. You can get just about anything on Amazon :lol: :lol:

Yesterday I did finally finish my Angel Quilt.. a Fat Cat Design... will post a picture when I get a chance. Don't think I'll get much sewing done today... every where I look there is a mess to clean up... have ignored a few since I was determined to finish the quilt. And since it's SS payday I have to go pay bills. UGH... I'm more worried about the stock market crashing... as all my IRA accounts are in stocks and mutual funds... which I barely understand, but can watch fall through the floor. Am tempted to cash everything in and hide $$ in my mattress! :lol: :lol:

There's still time to sign up for the UGRR swap!

Wishing you all a Wonderful Wednesday

Return to “Sew ins”