Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday March 10

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Tuesday March 10

Post by zfatcat » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Izzy, we are rainy today also. 1st storm this winter. We had lots of rain in Fall, but winter has been quite dry. We are loving it.

Kathy, hope you can figure out the compute thing.

Lyn, glad you saw the bobcat before it attacked Minnie. Hope your dad adjusts to his new living space.

Judi, we voted last week. They were trying out this new way of voting, and I don't think it went well. Some people waited upto 3 hours. We went mid afternoon and had to wait about 15 minutes. There was only one person in front of us.

Sherry, so glad you are joining the swap.

Chriss, so glad to hear from you. I know you are busy, but I miss you. Sounds like your exercise program is in full swing. Hope it makes you feel better.

Jana, sounds like the March wall hanging is not cooperating. Hope it's finished soon, and you can enjoy it.

Not much going on here today. Going to sew a bit before guild tonight. My Jack bug had another seizure. Poor thing looks so scared and confused, but he came out of it pretty quick. I'm going to try giving him fish oil with omega 3. The vet said it's been know to help. We actually just started giving it to him a few days ago. Fingers crossed it helps.

Have a great day.

Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”