Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday, March 1st

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Sunday, March 1st

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Im late getting here, up at 7 got Liam and Ken off to hockey practice then I needed to feed and wtaer Sophia as she had a game after. It was an exciting playoff game they tied 0-0 still in it. came back here to hear the Parenets a re on the plane headed home. I am cooking everything here to make sure they have supper and leftovers for tomorrow. I will head home after supper and kiss my sewing machines...I have miss them and my own bed, I have a Dr appt tomorrow with my primary..( not sure why but she is a worrier and wants to make sure i am ok. ) then I will catch dust bunnies at my own house (they are running crazy there) and SEW. I still have the binding to finish on the VC and I am so excited to start my 2 other Christmas quilts...well I need to pack up my gear and get this food cooked...have a great sunday day,,,,,XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO

Return to “Sew ins”