Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday, February 28th

Daily discussions.
mepeace2

Re: Friday, February 28th

Post by mepeace2 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:35 am

Good morning
I cannot believe it Its snowing As they say welcome to Illinois LOl However NY is really getting snow.
Yesterday sewed row 4 together. Cooked and watched Qvc garden shows. One of these days I am going to figure out if quilting or gardening is my first love. Boy its a toss up. lol
This morning washed bathroom curtains and my hair. Soon I am going to go clean my xmas fabric tote . And go through all my lotto blocks. The sewing room is getting cleaned day by day. Or should I say an hour at a time. You all need to go check out A Pinch of Happiness spice shop on line
Diane What kind of quilts does your group make.
Maryz My chiro is out of town So I get to sew and clean today.
Becca I hope Hadlee's doctor visit goes great. She will remain in my prayers forever

Well I need to move my fanny lol but Java first
You all have a great sewing day
Katy

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:56 am

Good morning everyone! I am so far behind in reading all of your posts this week. I need to just sit down and do it. Was rolling out my garbage this morning. My driveway is about 100 ft. long. Was having trouble because of the snow, but my neighbor who was pulling out of his driveway saw me and stopped and got it out to the edge of the road for me. That was so nice of him. When weather is nice it is not bad to get it out but with the snow it is a "pain".

Not much planned for today except staying in and sewing. The laundry is calling my name so guess I had better do it.

The phones were out for a while yesterday but are back now. it was nice not to have any robo calls for a day.

Well, better go get breakfast. Hope everyone has a good day and stays warm.

Sherry

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:12 am

Good Morning Girls

Boy am I late today! Just woke up ugh.... should have forced myself out of bed earlier, but was up sick in the night---probably ate too much popcorn at the movie last nite. For Christmas my down-the-street friend takes me to a movie once a month for 3 months. We say Down Hill with Will Farrell... it was ok, though we meant to see Call Of the Wild, but I misread the time so we were too late. Oh well.
Any way... now I have to type quick then do double time to get the house in ship-shape for Sunday picnic.

That being said....I won't stay and chat with each of you now.. maybe when I take a break this afternoon I'll check in. Will come back to see what Dr. says for Judi! Lots of prayers while I clean today!

Jen arrives tomorrow... I'm going to ride along with Kevin to the airport and hide in the back of his mini-van when he pulls up to the airport door. I'll SURPRISE her! :lol: :lol:

Catch you all later!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:16 am

Wow zeros you all are busy.
Here is potty this potty that i swear Ll I do is sit people on the potty ;) :lol:
Lil man started yesterday with momma to potty train so today oma carried on . More pee on floor than in potty :lol: :lol: but he is trying and will sit in his office lol has a lil table by potty for his iPad :lol: :lol:

Eating lunch then back to work for me. Lil man got here at 6 and not going home til 630 long day. He is down for nap now.

Chriss featherweight are those tiny 8 lb black singers in black box. They have the fold up sewing bed in front. DH got me one for anniversary she’s beautiful. Never seen one for under 200. Not here anyway.

Well gotta run.
Hugs n prayers to all
🐐izzy

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Dr appt was good, He said as long as I have no symptoms they will wait it out...hen this first happened back in December I was short of breath, tired and had swollen ankles all signs of heart failure. Since jan 1 I lost 15 pounds and have 20 more to go but my symptoms has pretty much gone away. If I have any issues they will do a cardiac catherization and might have to put a stent in. He said if i am without signs the insurance company will refuse to pay for any additional treatments. so I will wait the 6 months. Than k you for your prayers and kind words. Now to lose the other 20 lbs I need to go.....XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

Return to “Sew ins”