Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday, February 27th

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: Thursday, February 26th

Post by WeeOne » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:54 am

I have been in contact with Sharona. She sends her Love to All here. She's very busy right now.
Lyn

Becca

Post by Becca » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53 am

Thanks Lyn for letting us know Becca

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:58 am

Thanks Lyn, was worried too.

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Thursday, February 27th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:08 pm

Hello, Hope you all have been having a great week.

Lyn, I need to clarify. Is a feather weight the same as an 1800;'s sewing machine in an old wood cabinet with a treadle? If so then yes, I have seen them for under $100. If not then I was wrong.

Maryq, so sorry about the toilet mess. Is your job jar getting empty? I really don't think a job jar would work for me, I am so awful at completing anything.

Sherry, I should have read your post from Tuesday. I let a girl at work know she had a smudge on her forehead on Wednesday. I'm clearly not Catholic, LOL. she had to tell me it was ash Wednesday. I was clueless.

Judi, prayers for Friday's doctor appointment. hugs to you too.

Jana, the dollar store has the best deals on tissue packs. what a great fund raiser idea.

Maryz, no, my neighbors still haven't moved in yet. Dang it. they are still remodeling the house. they need to put siding of some kind on the house and flooring, I think the plan has been moved from February to March. ugh, I can't wait.

Flo, sounds like Lisa will love school and make new friends. what a marvelous thing. Can't wait to hear about it.

Katy, my machine only has 27 stitches, when I tested it I used 3 of them. I really don't see myself using much more than that. Glad you have snow and I don't.

Lyn, prayers for your dad that his transition into assisted living goes really smoothly.

Teresa, here we are supposed to get rain by Sunday, they say 8 inches of snow in Yosemite. Enjoy your trip planning. Are you staying in hotels or taking a travel trailer / camper of some kind? hope you have fun. You have a lot of illness in your family, prayers for you all.

Izzy, Maryz, had some great advice, talk to her doctor before you take her to the doctor. sounds like you are going to have your hands full with your mom. Remember to exhale from time to time.

Becca, prayers for little miss Hadlee. I just am over the moon that they are 12 pounds of cuteness. I don't have Sharona's phone number but she is on facebook, I left her a message the other day but haven't heard from her. I will try again.

Not much new in my world. sort of boring here. Tomorrow I will go to the senior center for a night of Bingo. Saturday my quilt group gets together for a jelly roll race quilt along. Sunday it's all about me.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
Chriss
Psalm 91

WeSignificant

Re: Thursday, February 27th

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:13 am

Well I am still around! Work has really picked up and gotten busy. I had to tell our marketer the other day "no admissions today!"

Have been busy busy trying to get things done. Quilt is at Teresa's. I will post a pic probably when I get it back. Maybe half way through my kites for spring swap. Wondering what March lotto will bring.

The new caregiver is so far working out quite well. Oh my gosh she made us all enchiladas for dinner the other night. Silly me showed her in the cupboard where the cans of sauce were, she informed me she makes her own. I should have known. She cleans and spends time with Dad. I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

Wishing I could spend more time with all of you but I don't get stuff done in the mornings. I do some computer work for work most mornings. I try to read and keep current but at this point I am quite behind.

Hoping everyone is well. I did see where the twins are doing good! Yippee!

Still have to pack my clothes for the trip so best get. Miss being here. Will try to make it back soon.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”