Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday, Feb 19

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Wednesday, Feb 19

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Good evening, Am I the only one up? It was a busy day today. work kept me hopping, my day flew by. Then it was 2 miles at the gym, yay me.

Suzette, your quilt will be great and your friend will love it.

Lois, I'm so glad you understand the smooch rule. glad you gave the grands a few from me. Hope Olivia does well with her bracelet sales.

Maryz, so glad you are re-doing your will and making a trust etc. It really made things easy for me that grandma had a trust. I think I will go to the sewing expo in Sac and see what they have. I may try to find something closer to home.

Jana, I was wondering what the roof thing was. glad it was a vent.

Katy, I think it's Jana's fault for bringing up spring cleaning. Lori's fault is the ding dang quilt. You and I aren't fault, good to know right?

Sherry, did you see Ryan Newman today. Walking out of the hospital holding the hands of his daughters. yay for him. I love to see stuff like that.

Maryq, Next month is a sewing expo near here. Did you get your chocolate? glad you are getting started on your trust.

Lori, I googled that truck, looks like it would pull anything, it's massive. Might need to build a garage just to fit it in. My parents have an Airstream and they love it. happy camping. Silver and black, it's a Raiders truck. And safe travels to see your son.

Moose got up, went into the bedroom and is now sleeping on our bed. It cracks me up when the dog goes to bed before we do.

Well girls, hope you are all having a good nights sleep. See you tomorrow.
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”