Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

tuesday feb 18th

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: tuesday feb 18th

Post by zfatcat » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:15 am

Judi, I imagine some of Lori Holt's patterns are more challenging than others. I do like her stuff, but I'm not crazy about all her methods.

Chriss, how fun to have a jellyroll race. I bet you will get a lot of quilts made. I will be flying to Utah. I only drive if I need to take stuff, or the dogs come along.

Katy, I'm cleaning along with you.

Jana, I know those mountains will be beautiful when I fly in Friday morning. They are so pretty when they have snow on them. So glad there was nothing wrong with the roof.

Maryz, I can't wait to see your quilt. I bet it is fabulous.

Well DH decided to buy a new truck yesterday. I think he bought the biggest one on the lot. It's huge. It's a 2020 Chevy 2500 Diesel High Country. It has more bells and whistles than we will ever be able to figure out. Now, I can buy my Airstream to go on the back. We'll be looking at those soon.

I had fun sewing all day while he was gone. I'm making a cute shamrock table runner. I got the shamrocks made yesterday. Will take them on Thursday to my friendship group to finish up. The boys have been walked and the house tidied. Now to see what I can get into.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:02 pm

MaryZ - I am doing an old quilt from Moda Bakeshop. It is called Figgy Pudding. You use a focus fabric for the middle and then it has 3 borders.
Suzette

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Suzette, I love that pattern. I have it saved, but have never made it.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:13 pm

lori - Silver, I assume to match the Airstream. What fun to have a new truck! Boys always have to have the biggest trucks! If you could see Aaron's work truck - that thing is now parked over at my niece's in place of our little Tacoma and his truck is BIG! All my boys compare to see who has the biggest - Aaron has won the latest round of trucks.

Found my boo boo on the taxes, not my fault, Aaron gave me a wrong number and now will look in the records that are at his MIL"s house while they are there and text me the right number.

hugs!
Jana

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:08 pm

Jana, it's black. A good combo with silver.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”