Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday feb 13

Daily discussions.
billizzy

Thursday feb 13

Post by billizzy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:10 am

Good morning. Spent all day yesterday with mom in dr office. She called me crying all confused. Dr did labs and X-ray. She has uti and broken ribs from fall. She is staying with me for 2 weeks. Already complaining and saying going home. Lol she can’t drive anywhere so not sure how that will happen :lol: .she had all her meds a mess after I even straightened them all out. She took all her meds morning and night at same time. Played in pills for rest of week and pu meds in wrong bottles. Crazy. Dr wants me to re-educate her on meds. Will see if that works. I am just glad she was talking her crazy stuff in front of him this time. He got to see how weak and crazy she really is. Plus I made her fess up, even though I already told him everything. :lol:

Pray for me. It’s gonna be rough couple of weeks.

So hopefully I get back to some routine today. Ran around with her lil man and DD in her w/c. People just looked at me. I just smiled and went on.

Well hope your day is some stitching fun. Hugs and prayers all.
🐐izzy

WeSignificant

Re: Thursday feb 13

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:54 am

I am sure those people looking at you were thinking what an amazing person you were being able to care for all those people! Hoping you can now make some progress with Mom since the doctor knows.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”