Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

February 12,2020

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: February 12,2020

Post by Quiltmom » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:20 am

Good morning all! Just a quick stop in today. Supposed to get a big storm starting this afternoon and going for 24 hours. they say anywhere from 2 - 6 inches of rain. That gives the weathermen a lot of room. At least all of the snow from the last storm has melted so this will only be the new snow. As I always say "Winter in NW Ohio".

Got my newspaper and stopped at Bob Evans and got some sausage gravy and biscuits to go. Also got some of their cheddar potato soup. It is so good.

Yesterday made some of my mozzarella, tomato, black olive and Italian dressing salad that I like. It is a recipe I made up years ago. It is so good.

Need to do some mopping today. Sounds like so much fun.

Maryz - My favorite sports teams are Houston Texans, and Patriots for NFL. The Michigan Wolverines and Duke Blue Devils for college. Of course can't forget my Chicago Cubs in baseball. So glad Spring training starts this week. If any of these teams are on TV I am watching them.

Well, better go get started for today. Hope everyone has a good day. If you are in path of the storm stay safe.

Sherry

maryq

Post by maryq » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:23 am

Good Morning Girls

Here I am.... but at least I'm showered already! Today is a Run Around Day! A long list of errands which will thankfully (yuk) include getting groceries. While my TP and Coffee supply is good, there's nothing much else in the house. Time for a run-in to the Wa-Wa (aka Walmart) for real food! The only thing that will make that trip bearable is a stop at Joann first... that always cheers me up!

So this will be a quick hello... to wish you all, especially those of you with sickies in the house, a better day.

Maryz. One of my stops on the errand-run is to mail by Spring Swap blocks... so you should have them at your PMB by Friday or Saturday!

Better fly...

wishing you all a Wonderful Wednesday

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:27 pm

Just a quick hello Hold on to your prayer untill the 24th of February...my tests got cancelled since SOMEONE forgot to file a claim with my insurance company. I called my insurance company to see how much they covered and BOOM no such claim pending or otherwise....then the hospital called me to tell me thy hadnt gotten authorization from my insurance company so they had to cancell....good thing I am not dying....I plain out told the lady they never put in for the claim....so expecting an authorization was a bit much/////she said Ill tke care of it...Bet my cardiologist will be thrilled///I was all phyched up for this...and now we wait...hang on to them prayers...XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

Return to “Sew ins”