Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday January 21,2020

Daily discussions.
carole

Re: Tuesday January 21,2020

Post by carole » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:46 am

Thank you MaryQ for the info on the insulin amount. Got it now. 500 is extremely high and they want to get it down to 200. Four weeks later it is still 500. He weighs ....are you ready....118 lbs. so the vet said it could even take up to 40 units to move this sugar down.
So we keep doing what we have to help him and he is such a trouper. Gotta love him.😍

Carole

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 am

Carole, what kind of dog is he?
Lori 8-)

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:56 am

Hi, this is ittybitty gma, I just typed up a very long post as a new post, saved a draft, said saved, but where did it go? I can't retype it. Rod is really sick, just had skin cancer surgery on face near eye this am. Eye all swollen and in so much pain. He only sees out of one eye and that is the one he sees out so vision blurry and scaring him. He has 3 more skin cancer surgeries in next 3 wks. Need prayers.

Also, moving back to PHX area prob in april with our son. He just retired and is putting house up for sale. How do I get back the msg I typed or is it just gone gone?

God bless you all today and always, Love and hugs, Shirley Mae, Rod and Domino the kitty cat

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:09 pm

Oh do I have a story for you. Just got off the phone with Aaron. He had to chase a motorized wheelchair on I 15 -six lane freeway on foot. The woman was suicidal and trying to cross all those lanes to do so. Aaron came upon her, chasing her in live moving traffic and with the help of a passing motorist, saved her life by inches in front of a semi truck. No one on the freeway realized what was happening, so did not slow down. Oh my, I am a witness that prayers atlre answered! Just before all this took place, we had just prayed for the safety of our children. He hears and answers them. I will stop shaking in a bit, I hope. The troopers arrived, al9ng with EMS and took her to the hospital. Aaron is now taking the wheelchair up to the hospital as well.

Jana

carole

Post by carole » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:42 pm

Lori,

LUke is a 9 1/2 year old Doberman . Very mild and very trained. He is large but a gentle giant. Both MaryZ and Tina have met him. Lol

Carole

Return to “Sew ins”