Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday, November 9th

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: Saturday, November 9th

Post by auntjana » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 am

When you see a Quiltworx pattern, don't be too intimidated - the instructions are great. All the pieces for the quilt fabric are printed for you and they are numbered for where you place them. Each section for the foundation is marked ready for you. I have seen the quilts y'all make and YOU CAN DO THIS!

If you want to try one, I can share a few tricks I learned in my JN classl

Oh, you take the piecing and assembly a section at a time. At your pace.

Jana

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:55 am

Judi texted me last night and asked me to tell you all 'hi'. And I forgot to do that earlier this morning, so now - HI, FROM JUDI! She is waving to us all, I'm sure. She said Liam's team won two games yesterday and I think she said that Liam even scored! mz

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:30 am

Good Sunny Afternoon........

Last night I took a sleeping aid & I didn't set the alarm I slept until 11:30a. I'm hoping I'm all caught up. If not I'll just pretend I'm normal until I catch up with myself. No sleeping must end!

Visited my sister yesterday. That poor girl can't figure out what's 'wrong' with herself that she should lose 2 jobs within a few months. She again can't make her monthly bills. She's one of the many with no safety net & no retirement. She's 11 years younger than me so she is always a baby sister. I'm blessed so I can help her. Tomorrow I'll have her over for a a chicken dinner. I got a big Oven Stuffer Roaster.

Today I'll do some uglies & make cranberry muffins.

Love & Prayers.......Kathy

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Chriss - when I checked the link it gave me page not found. I would love to see what you are planning on.
Suzette

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”