Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday, October 25th

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Friday, October 25th

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:18 am

Quiltgram8 your Secret Santa contacted me to let you know that your teaser was sent to your Texas address. She did not know you had not left yet. I hope they hold it for you. I will contact your Santa and tell her I sent you the message.

When are you leaving for Texas so I can let her know?

Sherry

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:31 am

Hey ladies. Late getting here. Happy bday lori!!

Oh Jana that was too funny I am still giggling :)

I left house at 745 today with 2 in tow. DD had hair appt at 830 new hairdresser ours retired after 20 yrs doing DD and my hair. So we are going to the shop owner now. She knows us and was happy to take us on. DD did awesome for her :) Lil man was having nothing to do with hair cut LOL scared of it. He played with toys and when DD was done he was at the door ready to go.

We then went to mommas. I ordered her a rug. Recall and it was wrong one so I took it back and ordered right one. Well pier 1 cancelled that order because all out of stock even though computer showed in stock they were very apologetic. Sooo mom went back down and bought the rug back that I had taken back day before :lol: :lol: I had to pick it up today and we got it laid out in living room. She likes it better than the other one :lol: :lol: Now while we are laying rug lil man sneaks her house phone goes and hides under bed and proceeds to play with fire engine and hit dial on my brothers number. well he just chats away squeeling and making no sense as the fire engine sirens are going off. Well I leave to head to DD dr appt and lil man is on my phone and dont see message. My brother thought it was mom and couldnt get anyone to answer phone so called sherrif to go check on her. :lol: :lol: Im laughing cuz mom was like what on earth. She called me after calling him back. too funny. He calls her and leaves a message all the time and she wont talk to him because he is unfeeling to her. Crazy day anyway. LOL

After getting meds got home. Nap time. well gotta run lil man crying must had bad dreams.

Hugs and prayers
🐐izzy

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Wow Izzy, what a day! How do you keep up with all that! You are a Wonder woman for sure.
Sherry, I sent you a PM. I am sorry that my Santa jumped the gun a bit. We won't be there until Nov 4.
Don't think post office will hold anything. They have a new system for our mail. We have to go to post office to get a key to our box, after we show them our reservation and that we are registered, etc. Package will no doubt get returned to sender. So sad... I wasn't expecting anything so early.
Besides that. We are at a different site than the last several years. We will be at site #81 this year.
Man oh man... So sorry.
Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Becca

Post by Becca » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Happy Birthday Lori.Hope it’s special for you. Becca

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:37 pm

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. Just hanging out with family.

Jana, I saw that cartoon on TH this morning and thought of you.lol
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”