Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday, October 5

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Saturday, October 5

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:18 am

Happy Saturday!

Well I made it through the first week. I am told there is no one waiting in the wings to take this position so do not know how long I will be doing this. Next week should get better. I think as the shock of boss being fired wears off that will help too.

Suzette sorry to hear of your quilting troubles. I am sure you will get it worked out.

Grammie sounds like a good time. I did turn on my back heater as Dad gets so cold. Don't usually have to turn it on until November.

Becca glad to hear the twins are continuing to do well.

Jana I watched that Conference once while at my sisters. It was when Thomas Monson was still alive. He gave a talk on the trials and consequences of the new tech age. I don't recall everything he said but what stuck with me is the down side of the social media scene. Was wishing a few more teens had access to that talk.

Vel I am hoping to sew a bit today too. I am feeling pretty tired so need a rest day.

Oh my Sherry, you best take care of yourself.

Lori we have some leave color here but mostly they turn brown.

Mary Warm factory sounds fun.

Chriss in some respects I wish Dad could still live alone. To be honest, this is not easy. But at least his estate is already dispensed and I will not have to deal with that. His attorney says all is in order and I should not need him until Dad passes.
NO BOOKS! Boy that was an eye opener. I guess that is possible.
When you all head to the quilt show and apple fest I am going too! What fun that sounds like.
Yes Chriss, I am so looking forward to meeting you in two weeks. Hoping the weather holds. I may need to look for a few SS things while I am there. I ordered one item from the LQS 2 or so weeks ago but haven't heard anything since. Good thing I didn't pay!

I have had breakfast but have really not done anything else. Have been sitting on the couch going through facebook, flip board, this site, coffee. I really should get up and get moving.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”