Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer circle Saturday September 28

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Prayer circle Saturday September 28

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:59 am

It's prayer circle time.

Saturday September 28th noon PDT

Please add your prayer request

James 5:15-16 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the LORD will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Psalm 34:17-18 17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
Psalm 91

Becca

Re: Prayer circle Saturday September 28

Post by Becca » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:46 am

Prayers please for Brodee that he doesn’t get infection.And continues to grow.And for Hadlee to gain weight,and that bump on Esophagus isn’t anything.Thanks & we give praise to God for all he’s done in their lives.
Prayers also for our Leaders & Country.
And for all in need on here. I thank God for each of you here.And for Chris doing this. Becca

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Please keep Marilyn in your prayers that she makes good choices

My brother Mike’s heart issues

Thanks
Psalm 91

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:07 am

Oh, Lord, you have blessed us beyond measure and we give thanks. Thank you for this day and for this community of friends who care for each other. Lay your hand of healing on those who are hurting and wrap your arms around those who need your comfort. Help us to recognize when we can be your hands and voice to help our friends. Guide us by your Holy Spirit to see and meet the needs of others. In your Holy name, Amen

Return to “Sew ins”