Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday Sept 23rd

Daily discussions.
maryq

Re: Monday Sept 23rd

Post by maryq » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:20 am

Good Morning Girls

Did you know that if you hit a certain button, your computer will talk to you? At least mine just did... I sure don't know what button I hit, but all of a sudden my computer started reading every thing on my screen! Scared the bee-jeezus out of me! Oh well... Logged off and back on so nobody is talking to me! AAAACCCKKK

Judi.... Sure don't blame you for not wanting to camp with snow! Good for Sophia playing hockey! And congrats to her that they won!!

Lois.... Oh the Vikings won yesterday? See what I know.... I never watch football... I had so much fun with the Snowmen tree skirt... I think I might make another one... lord know I have enough scraps :)

Velda.... When are you guys heading south?

Becca..... Will be thinking of Brodee all today and sending little prayers all day for good results on his tests!

Sue... Apple Crisp??? I'm coming to your house! Actually I'm going to get some groceries here today.. maybe I'll pick up all the ingredients! I LOVE apple Crisp! And it's good for you right?? It's FRUIT!

Jana.... Yes please... a little Lysol on your keyboard so we all don't get your cold :lol: :lol:
Once some more leaves turn here, I think it would be fun to have an "Autumn View" photo topic... we can share pics of the view around us.

Sharon..... Have fun with errands (ugh) Wanna meet for a cup of coffee later? I'm headed out for errands too!

Maryz… I don't envy you the job of cleaning out Ernie's house. Sounds like you are prepared though, with garbage bags etc... don't forget rubber gloves! I'm thinking if I DO go to MSQ that will be a perfect place to shop for my Elf! And it's a good thing we are driving so I don't have to worry about carrying bags and bags on an airplane! LOL

Cindy.... I was going to start out by saying "Happy Monday"... but then I remembered you are at work and there's usually nothing to happy about Monday

Valerie.... Wishing you a good day too!

Today I am finally going to get out of the house.. It's beautiful here today and supposed be only 72*.. Making a quick stop at Hobby Lobby for some embroidery floss I'm out of, then to WM for groceries. Fridge is getting empty. Had so much fun with the Snowman tree skirt I'm thinking I might make another... would make a nice gift for my neighbor that snow blows for me all the time.

Need to warm up my coffee and hit the shower....

Wishing you all a Marvelous Monday

rosebud3

Re: Monday Sept 23rd

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:38 am

Good morning. It is really cool here this morning, 61* inside, not sure of outside temps yet.

Mary I made good progress on my project. After running errands today, I will be able to work on it some more while doing laundry.

Now I need to get busy. Time is slipping away and I am still hanging out in my jammies, being lazy. Motivate, motivate, motivate...

Prayers for the babies and all in need today.
Hugs,

Mary/Rosebud

Return to “Sew ins”