Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday, Sept 21st

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Saturday, Sept 21st

Post by zfatcat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:00 am

Maryz, I'm sure Ernie's girlfriend has already moved on to her next victim. So sad there are people like that in the world.

Becca, sounds like the little ones are doing better. Hope they put them back together soon.

Chriss, I need to get my oil changed as well. I'll wait until Monday when there are less people. Get some hot pink tennies.

Jana, I'll be sewing with you. I need to work on my Granny's Garden blocks. Your weather is crazy.

Well the boys have been walked, and I've had my coffee and breakfast. Now to get moving and get things done. I need to go by the LQS today and look for some fabric for a round robin.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

Quiltmom

Re: Saturday, Sept 21st

Post by Quiltmom » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Maryq you can get one of the special fan brushes at either Lowes or Menards or any of those types of stores. They are in the broom and mop section and don't cost a whole lot.

Sherry

Return to “Sew ins”