Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday September 10,2019

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: Tuesday September 10,2019

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Congratulations Cindy I hope everything is fine.

Enjoy.
Lois

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday September 10,2019

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Hello, I wanted to check in to see if Cindy had made great granny.

Yay Cindy, a huge congrats. how fun to be you.

Maryz, how's that closet? All cleaned out? I think the wall hanging that says Marie is an ideal choice. I think you need a lot of cats to tackle those rats. glad Ernie is moving closer, Does the cousin live near you as well?

Valerie, imagine your grandsons surprise, he is expecting a baby in June or July and poof, it will be born in May. Sometimes I think I want to let my hair grow then I decide it's too hot on my neck and chop it off.

Katy, your bunt cake does sound wonderful and one day I will show up and have a slice. I do sorta gravitate to buttercream frosting. If it's a sheet cake give me a corner slice,

Maryq, I am pretty sure that Rich won't make me a grandma. Sad isn't it? but the people buying grandma's house have two young boys I will get to spoil. I'm really excited that there will be kids around.

Jana, no fair, you and Lori get to have all the fun. make sure a picture comes out way.

Sharona, you can't do that. You can't come here and say, like it's no big deal, "Oh, I had a cardio appointment" then say "gotta go, bye" How was the appointment?

Lori, that is cute cute cute. I was just thinking of Halloween the other day. How is your sewing granddaughter ? Is she making something really cool with her new machine?

Well I stopped by my dads on my way home and my brother was there. He lives in San Clemente ( so cal) what a treat for me. It was great to see him.

And that was my evening.

You all have a groovy night.
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”