Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday September 7,2019

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Saturday September 9,2019

Post by zfatcat » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:37 am

This month has been all over the place.
We went from the 3rd to the 14th, then back to the 5th. Then from the 6th to the 9th. Hahaha
Lori 8-)

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:46 am

Good morning, it's going to be a great day today.

Got my CT order yesterday, I got some solid FQ's a kit and a pattern book called zootropolis. I really need to quit buying things and start making things.

Today is the "Ewing Wing" yard sale. it benefits the old folks section of our hospital. they have a sale each year to fund outings and care for their garden. I really don't need any more junk so am debating on going.

Lois, wow, 24 hours all to yourself. glad the eyes are good to go. Have a fun sew day.

Suzette, I missed what wall hanging you are making. Is your daughter still sewing?

Diane, enjoy your rec center sew time.

Judi, I am so glad you are having a fun time camping.

Becca, will the kids be there all weekend? have fun.

Flo, sorry about cruddy Joe, hope he feels better soon.

Sharona, wow. you really went through it. glad you came out on this end, I would miss you. Love that the lights flashed to let you know it is time to go, but you do know flashing lights is only intermission and the show still has 2 more acts.

Sherry, hope that turning on the furnace is a sign of cooling down for all of us. Here if the tarantula's come out it is a sign of rain. they come out about October, people are already seeing them now though. Fingers crossed.

Maryz, sorry about Uncle Ernie and his girlfriend stuff. Sad that people are so quick to take advantage. Prayers that Ernie has a peaceful passing.

Maryq, I vote for not dusting. My hints have been updated. Looks like you have lots of Santas and it's off to a great start. I'm excited to get my elf and gather fun stuff.

Lori, just another whacky September.

I will be in my room if you need me. You all have a great day,
Chriss
Psalm 91

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:05 am

Good morning!

A bit late today, but made it finally!

Ethan went to Lagoon yesterday with Sandee and Scott. It was employee day for the company that Scott works for, which is the same as the one Matt works for too. Lagoon is the big local amusement park here - lots of roller coasters! When Sandee was putting herself through college, she did face painting at the park. She is quite a artist. I am sure we have one very tired little boy today.

Not much going on here. Cleaned up the family area of the Batt Cave yesterday. While Michael was clearing and cleaning in the railroad part, he found a box full of pictures and frames. I knew I had them somewhere here, but they have been AWOL for awhile. Most of these are railroad pictures for the wall in the family area of the Batt Cave. Just need to move the sofa and hang them. I do know where the hammer and nails are!

So the day will be in the Batt Cave,

Hugs,
Jana

fabricgirl

Re: Saturday September 7,2019

Post by fabricgirl » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:32 am

Lori I didn't even realize but my fat thumb made the date mistake lol.
Lois

zfatcat

Re: Saturday September 7,2019

Post by zfatcat » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:36 am

Lois, that dang thumb! 😛
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”