Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday Sept 6th

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: Friday Sept 6th

Post by auntjana » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:34 am

Lori - yes as it stands right now, Sarah and I are going. It all depends on if we can rent somewhere and get it there, a electric cart for me to drive. Because of the setup for the show, Thanksgiving Point are not renting their golf carts, which makes the necessity of me renting one.

Are you doing any classes? Or the trunk show with Jenny Doan? I would have loved to do a class with Lori Holt, but they were all full when we learned of the show.

I got a email from Superior Threads and they will be one of the vendors.

Jana

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:06 am

Jana, I will be there Friday. I'm not taking any classes this time. I'll plan a little better next year. Would love to meet up with you and Sarah if you are there on Friday. My sister wanted to do the tea, but it was full.
I'll email you my cell phone number.
Lori 8-)

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Good evening,

Jerry had me bring home a pizza so we have had dinner. Now we are watching Johnny Carson. I remember as a kid grandma would sit up really late watching Johnny Carson. We were supposed to be in bed. but I always snuck into the living room and sat just out of her sight and watched Johnny Carson too.

Becca, Great baby news. enjoy the family over the weekend.

Cindy, No worries about the job, I'm still working. God hasn't let me fail yet and I put it in his hands so I am good, whatever happens happens. Grandma's septic tank was put in around 1957 and made of cement with a wooden lid. They have to empty the old one, remove or destroy it then install a new one. It has been fine all these years and now that the house is being sold things need upgrading.

Jana, I love the smell of wet outside. dirt, grass, pasture, just the smell of moisture in the air I love.

Valerie, So glad I am not living in that crowded house. As for a baby quilt, did you see the one Suzette made? all neutral colors, it turned out cute. You could always applique a baby animal or two on it. I just bought a pattern called zootropolis, lots of cute animals. When is the baby due?

Maryq, Marilyn has a half brother and half sister. Her half brothers name is. Are you ready for this? Macalenocean Wilburn D. Cunningham - Summerfield. Yep, that is what was on the birth certificate. It's pronounced Mack ale in ocean wilburn d period ( yes, period comes after the d) Poor kid. Tell me drugs don't mess people up. And yes, I will still have the shrew for a supervisor. UGH!

Lori, hope you have a great time in Utah. sounds like a fun event. Wish I could go with you. The good thing about having a shrew for a supervisor is it reminds me how not to be.

Well, I think it's time to go log my SS hints I love SS

Chriss
Psalm 91

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Chriss, that's one heck of a name.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”