Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

If your post is lost...

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

If your post is lost...

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:59 pm

I noticed a few of us are still having problems posting messages. Remember, after you type out your message, and hit submit, you need to check to make sure it posted. Scroll down a bit to see that your message is there. If someone else has posted a message while you were typing, it holds your message back to give you the opportunity to address that new post in your own message. If you choose to do this, add your comment to your post and hit submit a second time. If you don’t wish to add a comment, you still need to hit submit a second time. And be aware, this can happen even a third time! It is actually a very nice feature of our new format once you get the hang of it.

Mary z

billizzy

Re: If your post is lost...

Post by billizzy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:46 am

Yup this happened to me this morning. There was an alert line at the top of feed after I hit submit that said just that " a new post was submitted......" Watch the top of your screen its in small print but it lets you know. :)
🐐izzy

suzette58

Re: If your post is lost...

Post by suzette58 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:09 am

I guess that happened to me yesterday. Such is life
Suzette

Return to “Sew ins”