Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

tuesday august 13th

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

tuesday august 13th

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:46 am

Good morning,,it is dreary and cloudy here. we will probably get rain. I have nothing planned today but a kitchen floor that needs mopping. I will also run up to the local beauty shop and see if there is someone up there who can do my hair. My regular gal quit doing hair when she got a better paying job...most hair dressers dont have health benifuts and she needed them.
So I will see what the sewing room has for me after that. Have a great day XXXXOOOO

PS the camper is ready to go...

Marilynsgrammy

Re: tuesday august 13th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:29 am

Good morning, its going to be a great and hot day today.

The job they aren't grooming me for at work is going well. The gal who does it now is retiring in October so I have time to learn it. Like anything, once you figure it out it works well.

Lois, you are loving the fatcat patterns. Is her sew along the penguins? Lori Holt is having a sew along too, I think its called grandmas garden, cute flowers.

Becca, prayers for the twins that their tests came out great. and for you too, hope your test came out well.

Val, hope your dad is doing better today. glad you can unlock the door at work. Times sure have changed. I cant imagine what my great grandma would think of the way the world is today. Looing forward to seeing your jelly roll quilt.

Maryz, Im here, I was here Sunday. Sometimes I run out of time in the mornings. Happy rush hour traveling. hope your siblings all get settle and everything works out.

Maryq, yay for secret santa. I am ready. waiting is so difficult. glad you are having fun with the grands

Kathy, yay you are here. I sure missed you. Prayers for Miss Kimberly. If only she realized how wonderful she is. She has gone through a lot and always come out a winner.

Sadly I am out of time. will need to read todays posts later.

you all have a super duper day,
Chriss
Psalm 91

zfatcat

Re: tuesday august 13th

Post by zfatcat » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 am

Good Morning

Chriss, the sew along with Lori Holt is "Granny's Garden." I signed up. I
bought the templates here on QIAD. They also have a fabric kit, but I think
I'll pull fabrics from my stash instead. The pattern is really cute and different.

Judi, I used to have a guy that did a great job on my hair. He moved away and I've
never found anyone that does it as well. I just go to one of the quick places.

Well I need to pick up my quilts from the fair today. Going to start thinking about
a quilt for next year. I've also got guild tonight. Leah Zieber is our speaker. Her lecture is "History Repeated Antique Quilt Trunk Show and Lecture." Tomorrow I'll be
taking her class. Looking forward to that.

Have a wonderful day.

Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”