Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday August 12, 2019

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: Monday August 12, 2019

Post by auntjana » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:49 am

A word of warning - the site keeps getting posts in the Russian language - don't click on any of the links - they are not good sites. I have tried to stay on top of the posts and delete them as soon as I find them. Let one of the moderators know if you find some we missed. Thanks!

Jana

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:25 am

Good Morning Girls

Just another quick hello this morning! I have the Canadian grandkids here and need to take my turn in the shower soon. We are off and running today... will take them over to see old friends for a visit, and pick them up later. Yesterday was Hanson Family Fun Fest at my brothers and it was fun to have the Grands with me.

I'll have them until next Monday or Tuesday when they will head back to the Wisconsin grand parents. Brennen wants to get in a little more fishing time before his Mom comes to pick them up. She has to fly into Minneapolis for work for a day or two.

As soon as things get back to NORMAL... I'll get a post ready to go for SECRET SANTA. Can you believe this will be the 13th year!

Better run...… see you all soon!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:52 am

Hi to everyone. I have been missing for a few days. Sewing a bit, but not started yet on quilt tops. Need to get up to the church and load up on fabric. Made two pot holders as gift to a friend. Also hemmed a dress of mine. Other than that, well, just being lazy. LOL
Need to read a bunch to catch up.
Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:30 pm

Good Cool Afternoon,

Here I am as promised. Kimberly helped me place a grocery order at Stop&Shop called Peapod. They bring it right in to the house & put it on the counter. Only $7 delivery charge. Then we had a long Skype visit. I need to ask again, she is in deep need of prayer, prayer & more prayer, it's her weight & depression. I'm worried. Thank you.

I'm finding the new setup a little confusing. I'm sure with time I'll get used of it.

I received my Omnigrid 14" rotating cutting mat. Can't wait to try it out.

It will take me a while to catch up with all of you.

Love & prayers............Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”