Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Kathy update from Kathy.......

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Kathy update from Kathy.......

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:34 am

KATHY - I've been starting to worry about you. I'm so relieved to see your post. I know pneumonia can really lay you out and if you have diverticulitis on top of that, then, Girl, I know you haven't felt up to crawling to your computer! It was good to wake up to your post this morning. If I were closer, I'd come clean your house and make you some chicken soup and a bowl of custard (my mom's comfort-when-sick menu).

HUGS!!
mary z

womster

Post by womster » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:36 am

Kathy - what a relief to see your post! I'm so sorry you've been feeling puny. Congrats on the weight loss and I hope you can figure out what to eat with your diverticulitis. Prayers continue for you, my friend.

xoxo

Sharona

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Kathy, glad to hear your feeling better. I know diverticulitis is very painful. So sorry to hear you had to go through it. My DH had it, unfortunately he had to have ostomy surgery. That is where they take out some of your intestines. He was fortunate that they were able to reconnect him 6 months later. What a heck of a weight loss plan. Prayers your doing much better and will continue to heal.

Joan

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:52 am

Kathy: several years i was hospitalized with acute diverticulitis. Pain came out of the blur. It was pretty bad. Glad you ate mending.

Return to “Sew ins”