Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

August 11,2019

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

August 11,2019

Post by fabricgirl » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:54 am

Good morning Everyone,
Yesterday I sewed down my gnomes block then I took a ride to the fabric warehouse they were having 50% off but I got skunked they had nothing i wanted.
Today will be off to Walmart i need to get a few things then to Walgreens for a script then home.

Nothing else new on this horizon.
Everyone have a great day.
Prayers go out to all.
Lois

grammiequilts

Re: August 11,2019

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:55 am

God Morning Lois...It is a beautiful day. We have nothing planned...I will make a pot of chili and Ken is working on the camper...we have some modifications he wants to do...Mechanical not inside...I have a couple of things Id like to do to the camper but they will wait.

Yesterday Ken decided he was well enough to go to the Roadkill Nights...They had a great time and got home about 6 smelling like rubber and dirt....Liam had a blast and was exhuasted...I did spend some time with Sophia and Nolan but my DIL called and asked Sophia to come over and swim with her,,,She is Sophias godmother and they love eachother,,,so I dropped her off therr and Nolan stayed home...I took a nap and did nothing else the rest of the day.
Hope you all have a wonderful day XXXXOOOO

Becca

Post by Becca » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:16 am

Good morning everyone,cloudy here today.
We got an encouraging report for the Twins yesterday.Brodees heart valve closed on its own & he had his first BMovement.Hadlees BPressure was stable.Hadlee is back up to her birth weight now.Brodee is 1.5.We were thankful for the progress.

Lois It’s not fun when you can’t find what you want.Sorry.

Judi Those Kiddos can wear you out.Swimming is a great way to give them exercise.

We had FaceTimes.calls & it was a slower day because I didn’t go outside looking for work.
DH wasn’t good.Hoping today is better for him.

I hope to put the labels on baby quilts.Must get going to get ready for Church.Have a great day everyone. Becca

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 am

Mary Z I don't know who will be the recipient of my gnomes right now that is getting my sewjo back.

Return to “Sew ins”