Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer circle Saturday August 9th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Prayer circle Saturday August 9th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:21 am

It's prayer circle time.

Saturday August 9th noon PDT

Please add your prayer request

James 5:15-16 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the LORD will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Psalm 34:17-18 17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
Psalm 91

Becca

Re: Prayer circle Saturday August 9th

Post by Becca » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:37 am

Prayers please for our little Twins.They are scheduled for scans on Monday.And Hadlee (Girl
Is having low blood pressure.Thank you for your prayers,& love.Taylor & Levi is very Appreciative.

Prayers also for the family of young soldier killed in Afghanistan.Sherry requested prayers for them.

Praise for our little Twins making it this long & their tiny lives.
And for all our many blessings. Becca

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 am

Thank you for doing this , chris. Prayers for all on here and so many others on QIAD who are in need today.

I am asking for prayers for my DH. He is not doing well these days. DAV/VA is trying to get him a motorized chair so he can get around more easily. Neuropathy in feet from diabetes is getting worse. Now he also has kidney problems and waiting to get an ultrasound of his bladder to see what is going on with problems there. Taking him off one kind of med, slowly, that may be causing all the kidney and bladder problems. Thank you so much for all your prayers for my family.

I am also asking prayers for my dear friend Peggy and her DH Don. Don has prostrate cancer and the drs have messed up so badly on any treatments or even tests for him. He is 87 and not doing well.

Special prayers for the tiny twins. So hard to deal with it one day at a time, but God will be there with those little ones. Praising God for each day in their little lives. I went thru that with 3 preemies and I am asking prayers for all the family. It is not easy to wait to bring them home.

May God bless each and every one of you today and all your tomorrows.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:46 am

Prayers for the young of this country. Too many shootings and violence. What are we missing that this continues to occur. Prayers that they receive interventions before they respond with violence
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Prayers have been said for all the spoken and unspoken requests and for the the ones to follow, for everyones and their loved ones. God bless!

Love & hugs!

Return to “Sew ins”