Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday August 6,2019

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: Tuesday August 6,2019

Post by womster » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:05 am

Greetings!

No time for chatting today - we're headed out to get yard work done before it's too hot. I drove an hour for my cardiologist's appointment, only to arrive and find out someone had cancelled it. :x Was just the start of a truly craptacular day. Thank God His mercies are new every morning!

Maryz - it was NOTHING! I think he just wanted to yank my DH's chain for whatever reason. Good grief.

Prayers continue for Becca's twins and for Cathy. I hope her pneumonia is getting better.

xoxo! Sharona

zfatcat

Re: Tuesday August 6,2019

Post by zfatcat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Izzy, that's a beautiful machine and cabinet. Lucky you.

Jana, Aaron should be flying in no time. What a fun part of the job.

Sue, I love blackberries. Do you have lots of bushes?

Valerie, you can do your signature in any color you want. That's the 1st thing I did.
That way I don't have to write my name at the end of my post.

Suzette, It's a lot of work getting ready for retreat. Once you are there, it's sew, sew, sew. Have fun.

Sherry, how fun to see the Cubs play. We go see them in San Diego when they come this way. We also saw them play the Angels which is really close to us. I've been to Wrigley field many times. It's such a fun place, but it is expensive.

Maryz, wow....Labor day is in 3 weeks? That doesn't seem possible.

Sharona, hope you got your yard work done before the heat. I did a little in the front planters this morning while there was still shade.

Well today was busy. I walked the boys, clipped roses and other plants in the front, took the stove apart and did a thorough cleaning, and then cleaned the oven. Tonight I have a guild meeting, so I'll be missing part of the Cub game. Maybe tomorrow I can sew something.

Have a wonderful evening.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”