Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayers needed for Twins & Levi & Taylor

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Prayers needed for Twins & Levi & Taylor

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:50 am

Becca, I'm so sorry to hear the twins were born so early. There have been many recent advances in NICU medicine and the staff is very well trained. Will be praying for the them, mom & dad, your whole family, and the doctors and nurses who are caring for your precious babies. God bless.

mary z

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:42 am

Oh Becca, I am praying as I type. Such tiny little ones but God is watching over them. Prayers for the babies but also for the family. So hard for all involved. They will grow, slowly but daily. I had 3 preemies, and they were all in the hospital for awhile. Now they are in their late 40's and 50's and doing ok.

May God be with each and every one of you as you go thru the days and weeks ahead. It takes time to grow those little ones. May God bring them good health and strength in the days ahead. Be patient, be strong, rely on your faith, and turn it all over to God.

Wish I could be there to give you a big hug, to sit with you and your family and encourage you along in each step as the days become weeks. May God bless all of you today and always. And special blessings on the little twins. So precious in the eyes of the Lord.

Prayers will continue daily until those wee ones are home with their family. Hugs and love across the miles, Shirley Mae

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:46 am

Becca, So sorry to hear that they were born so early. Prayers that God takes them in his hands and give them all the strength and comfort they need to get stronger every day.

Joan

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:51 am

Prayers for your family.

Lois

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:15 pm

Becca I am praying for the twins. They are in God's loving hands and makes them stronger. Will be praying for your family also.

Sherry

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:07 am

Becca, prayers for the twins to grow each day and get stronger and prayers for your family and the Drs and nurses caring for them.
Tina

Becca

Post by Becca » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:23 am

Becca wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:02 pm
Prayers are needed for Babies born early,due at Thanksgiving.We Appreciate all the prayers you offer.They are needed.Thanks Becca

Update Twins are stable as of now.Baby boy had to have BTransfusion last nite but today he’s holding his own.First 72 hrs are most critical.Thanks so much for your prayers.concern & love .Its all much appreciated. Becca

Update Little Boy had to have new vent put in.His carbon dioxide levels was too hi.Now they are both stable.Mom & Dad are stressed but trusting God to see them thru.Thanks for your prayers. Becca

Becca

Post by Becca » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Becca wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:02 pm
Prayers are needed for Babies born early,due at Thanksgiving.We Appreciate all the prayers you offer.They are needed.Thanks Becca

Update Twins are stable as of now.Baby boy had to have BTransfusion last nite but today he’s holding his own.First 72 hrs are most critical.Thanks so much for your prayers.concern & love .Its all much appreciated. Becca

UPDATE Sunday nite The Twins will be undergoing tests tomorrow to check to see if any bleeding on the brain.Prayers re needed. Thanks again Becca

womster

Post by womster » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:21 pm

Becca - I will be in prayer for Levi and Taylor and the entire family. We know they are in the hands of our loving and merciful Father.

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:01 am

Praying for those teeny tiny babies, their parents and the family and the hospital staff.

Return to “Sew ins”