Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday September 7,2011

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Wednesday September 7,2011

Post by grammiequilts » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:22 pm

good evening all we are here and it is drop dead gorgeous. Sun is setting over the water. it is blue and peach and gold///looks like a quilt made by God. all of your photos are so pretty. I am going to try again to download some photo to the cmputer. I have a chip in my camera so I can try that. when I plug the camera in it just sits there and doesn't see the photos/

Chickie I am so excited for you. A HOUSE WOO HOO...cannot wait for more....

Jazmyne is beautiful o my she is.

all of you have a great evening, too many to comment on. But so happy to be able to talk to you. xxxooo

FarmChick

Post by FarmChick » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

We have trusses in the yard now!!! We had been down in the pond and heard the "beep-beep-beep" of something industrial backing up (OSHA regs). DH kept saying it sounded like our house. We high-tailed it back and found a semi-truck backing up the road--still loaded. He didn't see the construction zone from the road, and we are on a dead-end. We 'splained to him and he followed us back... now we have a huge pile of trusses...

MaryZ--I'll post a photo of the big truck in the yard! You only thought you had a big rig turning the corner up the lane!!!

Jana--the moonflower is a bush on the ground and it only blooms at night. I got the pictures just before dark.

Oh, Joanne--was it you that asked about tuna salad? I like mine with eggs but will have it plain with celery and mayo in a pinch. Maybe a bit of onions or else a slice since no one else likes them. I like celery and grapes in chicken salad. A diced apple is also good in tuna salad without eggs.

Have a great evening!

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi Everyone,
Miriam - So glad to see your house going up!

Chriss - You will have your hands full for a while with Marilyn. It sounds like she did not have a lot of structure and you are good to give her lots! Remember: This to shall pass. Give her a hug for me.

Judi - Your vacation spot sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

Cindy - I am glad you are safe. I keep hoping a tropical depression will give Texas some rain. (Maybe Nate???) No Hurricanes though!

Jana - Glad the date is all set, now hope the house goes up quickly too and your house in California sells promptly. You must be feeling a bit unsettled.

Hope all of you are getting nice weather and not too much rain.

I am doing fine. I try to read daily, but don't have much to say. Take care and have a wonderful evening!
(((Hugs)))
Carol

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you all, we love her so much! She is the light of our life :o) She asked me to come over today so I did and then she didn't want me to go home :o( makes me so sad that she feels sad to be there.
Miriam, how awesome! You are going to have a lovely view! We usually have tons of those night flower things here....I just never knew what they were called LOL
Hope you all have a wonderful night.
Tina

Return to “Sew ins”