Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday, August 25th, 2011

Daily discussions.
carole

Re: Thursday, August 25th, 2011

Post by carole » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Irish, Jules, Karlene, Cindyg, Teresa K, and MaryZ thank you so much for asking about DD and the GK. Well DD has a new attorney who says that he has handled domestic violence cases and child custody is his specialty. He is waving the initial conference fee so she is meeting him tomorrow in person with all her files and if she still feels good about she is going to hire him. She got his name from Sistercare which is a organization for abused women and children. She sounds so much better and she asked him if he could be aggresive enough to get all these court cases to stop. And he told her he sure can. So we are hopeful. Still no word from the Judge. Can't decide if that is good news or bad. Hopefully, he is reading all the files about this jerk and realizing the abuser is the ex.

We to TOPS this morning and lost 5.4 lbs. Don't ask me how. I have just decided not to be obsessive about this weight loss. If I have a week I gain - oh well. I still have to prepare a regular meal for my DH each night, so I will just watch what I eat during the day. There is one thing I have learnt through this whole process with DD and the insurance problem - there are more important things to worry about. LOL

Well tomorrow will be interesting ---- we meet with some health insurance people from AARP-United Health Care. Hope it all works out.

Well dear ones I am outta here for a bit. Please, please keep praying

Carole

Return to “Sew ins”