Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday 14th August - use other thread :)

Daily discussions.
Jules

Sunday 14th August - use other thread :)

Post by Jules » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Morning girls,

Prayers going up for Tina's DGD, hope everything is ok for the little one xx

Maryq - you new DGS is gorgeous :)

Vicky - scratches on the cornea can be pretty painful, poor Emily....any injury to the eye can make you feel nauseous hope they're not too deep or painful

Well I spent most of yesterday recovering from the quilt show, I wasn't feeling 100% while I was at the quilt show and still don't feel great, not sure what it is but just feel a bit 'off'......hoping this passes soon

DH came back from visiting his friends dad yesterday and we were both so tired we got a takeaway for dinner last night, so that blew the diet a bit, need to get back on track today and see what damage was done during my trip away when I get on the scales in the morning.......

Well I'd better get my first coffee in me and wake myself up properly, wishing you all a fabulous day, I'll be back later xx

Return to “Sew ins”