Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

TGIF May 28,2010

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: TGIF May 28,2010

Post by auntjana » Fri May 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Sharon - what a treasure to find all that Family History Research - put him to good use.

We all have families that don't quite fit the perfect mold!!

Enjoy

Jana

grammiequilts

Re: TGIF May 28,2010

Post by grammiequilts » Fri May 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Good evening, Special blessings to find family that was lost to you. Our family was estranged from my brother for many years yet no one knew why, When he was diagnosied with cancer he came for a visit and when he was very ill we went to see him 20 years of not being a family. We went for his funeral and a year later his son died and we went for the funeral, a couple of years later my Dad died and they came for the funeral, last week my BIl died nd they came for the funeral. Not a really nice way to get to know a family again. I just found out they are all coming for a family picnic in Jully Please pray that no one else dies...we would like to visit under happy times.

Return to “Sew ins”