Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday, January 31

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: Sunday, January 31

Post by fabricgirl » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Good Evening All

Well Im done for the day Im not going anywhere near that sewing room I am beat so thats it for me .

I just have to cut the backround for the carpenters star the center block is 60 1/2 inches thats not to bad.

Well I guess I will sew in my sleep I am realy tired.

Have A Great night Everyone .

Lois BBT.

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Just popping in for a few....Still have a headache but it is better,,,Supper is done so are the dishes. I actually might get a little sewing done tonight me and tylenol are the best of friends. If not I am hoping to be better tomorrow. Might just go to bed early. Hope you all have a great night, XXXOOO

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Lots going on here today. I wouldn't allow myself to come on until I got the borders on my quilt (in photo section). We went to dinner, did the grocery shopping, put groceries away, and watched a 2 hour Gaither concert. I didn't get started cutting out the Star Log Cabin quilt but tomorrow is another day.

Y'all have a great evening.

Return to “Sew ins”