Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

THURSDAY, Jan 28th

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: THURSDAY, Jan 28th

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 am

Hi all

I just got back from the food store and juuuuuuust got done putting the stuff away.

Now for the cold I thought I was getting it's gone so it was probably

Just the stuffyness in our bedroom.

My DH just went to the DR I think it's an upper respitory will see if Im right.

Well maybe a little later I will do some sewing now I have to tend to the soup.

Lois BBL.

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 am

Good afternoon y'all. Boy, my day has been shot to h_ll. I hit a snag (got an error message) while I was running my payroll this morning. I'm still waiting for my account program support person to call me back and help me fix it. In the meantime I got a worm and a trojan and it took me and my puter tech 3 hours to get my computer all cleaned up. I was lucky - as soon as I saw the trouble I called my tech and he was right on it immediately. He gets into my computer remotely and does things to help us. I had to cancel my pedicure appointment but she told me I can come tomorrow. Surely tomorrow will be a better day! I haven't gotten anything accomplished.

Some days it just doesn't pay to eat through the restraints!!!!!

Chrissy1

Post by Chrissy1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Suzette, how is your finger. How terrible. Please keep us posted.
It is blustery here tonight. With any luck at all this will stop by 7 like they said. Tomorrow is going to be really cold. No sewing today. I just kind of frittled the whole day away. Did do the shortbreads and a load of laundry but for me to be having a bowl of canned soup at 10:40 in the morning, I knew it was gonna be a wasted day.

I hope everyone that is out in all these nasty weather areas gets home safely

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello!!!!

I see there is a lot of cold weather out there, well add me to the list. We had what looked like a blizzard for an hour this morning and now the Arctic Blast is here. I guess that's what happens in winter!!

Vicky...I hope all is well with you. Sending prayers your way.

Chrissy.....sorry the day got away from you.....BUT did get to make the raspberry filled shortbread. How was it????
I took my new baby doll(Little Susannah) to work today. I put her in a crib and a few coworkers were surprised by her. I love her...Thank You!!

No work tomorrow so I'll be hanging out with you,..
I asked for a raise(again)and got a no!!! I'm going to ask each month until I get it!! I know money is tight every where...that is why I need/want more $$$$$$$$$.

bbl...Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”