Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!!! Dec. 25, 2009

Daily discussions.
FarmChick

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!!! Dec. 25, 2009

Post by FarmChick » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Good morning! I couldn't resist getting to start a thread! I'm still up cooking and will be for about 30 more minutes, then I'm going to get a nap and resume the project.

Christmas blessings to everyone as we pause to reflect over the past year, give thanks for all that has been given to us and remember the true meaning of Christmas.

Thank you, My Friends, for your friendship and fellowship--I treasure these gifts!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

fabricgirl

Re: Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!!! Dec. 25, 2009

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Hey Chickie

It's about 5:45 and I wish Everyone a Merry Christmas Im about to start cleaning up and get ready to cook .

Have a safe day I will be doing some sewing tommrow.

Lois

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:12 am

Good morning and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! I am about to get my first cup of coffee and then everything can begin. Hope everyone has a wonderful time with their friends and families.
Love,
Suzette58
Suzette

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:17 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY! I'm just up helping Santa fill DH's stocking and thought I'd stop by before heading back to bed for another couple hours. It's 3am here.

CHICKIE - getting to start this thread - it's a heady feeling, is it not? Almost worth being up at midnight!

LOIS - have a fun day. I hope there's more to it than cleaning up and cooking!

EVERYONE - Wishing you all a very wonderful and special Christmas.

I'll be back later in the day,

Mary Z

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:51 am

Merry Christmas & Praise the Lord for our best gift!!!

Love you all, my quilting sisters. Have a blessed day!!!~

Kathy

Joannequilts

Post by Joannequilts » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:32 am

Happy Birthday Jesus! And a merry Christmas to all of you!!

My son is loaning me his monitor to use until Jan. 5 when his online college starts back up...bless his heart! I have a raincheck for a new one. My old monitor only lasted for 19 mos. Thank you Judi for letting everyone know that I am not dead or anything! lol!

Our gathering starts at 5:00pm so I'll be cleaning up around here until then. I worked on pot holders yesterday until 10pm...8 sets of 2..whew!

Earl is doing better..but I've really missed his help around here!

Love you all!!!!
hugs,
Joanne

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:47 am

Good Morning and a very Merry Christmas....

for those traveling I pray you arrive and come home safely...

for those staying home I pray you have warm slippers.

for all of you I pray that the real meaning of Christmas touches your heart and that whatever you are doing for the day that you know you are loved.

I also hope you get what you want under the tree and that your belly gets full, but not so full you can't add a slice of pie on top...

I think the world of you all, and am thankful for your friendship

God Bless you.
Chriss

Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

jcdeem

Post by jcdeem » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:51 am

Merry Christmas Everyone, sorry that I haven't been on for a couple of days, I have been a bit busy doing this and that to get things ready for Christmas.

last night we had our family Christmas at my mothers house, I did receive a bunch of really nice gifts, then I have to go back over to her house again this morning for Christmas breakfast, her and her neighbor will be doing up a nice breakfast for the two families, Dega will get to run and play with two more beagles again this morning, but more importantly to her, she will get to ride in the truck, that is one Degas most favorite things in the world.

we have nothing but rain for the last couple of days, the temps are dropping big time here this morning, it started out at 40 degrees and now 28, they are talking about snow for later today, and tomorrow.

farmchick, I am glad to hear that you didn't lose your electricity, up in Iowa, they have a ice storm and lost their power, they just announced on the news that the power was restored up there now, I have gas in my house so if the power goes out, I have some back up for heat, I also have a kerosene heater as well for back up.

I need to get off here and get the truck fired up, so I have a nice toasty truck and refill that coffee cup.

have a very Merry Christmas all :)

stay safe and warm.

jay

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:26 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
My forum friends I thank you for your friendship! It is a wonderful gift you give every day!

I am up earlier than my DH so I came on here to find out who else was up. We watched "It's a Wonderful Life" last night. It is a great movie and we both enjoyed it. I have had my tea and a couple of rolls, so that should hold me till breakfast at 9:00 at our neighbor's house next door. It will be clear and sunny here today. Our cars need to be washed so after breakfast and a walk we will wash cars. DH did make Amie, the resident cat, a shelf for the window. The presents under the tree are getting too much attention by her though, so I want DH to get up so we can open them.

What did you get for Christmas?

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:37 am

Merry Christmas all. It will be just a small gathering at my house this year. Hopefully DD will bring the other two grandkids to open their gifts. Dad will come for dinner and Andrew will wake up sooner or later to open his. He was out late last night with his Mom. DH will cook the prime rib and I will rest. If your driving, please stay safe.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”