Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

It's Happy Monday August 31,2009

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

It's Happy Monday August 31,2009

Post by fabricgirl » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:59 pm

GoodMorning Everyone

I see with the posting for lastnight's sewin that most of you might be pressing sheets for a while longer.

I have to finish a few more uglies when I get home from work today
then I will get my nails done then some projects started.

Hope Everyone Has A Great Day.
Lois BBML.

msdeets

Re: It's Happy Monday August 31,2009

Post by msdeets » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Good morning ladies

Well I am sitting here with my coffee in hand and I will get ready for work soon.

I am very excited I finally got confirmation for the lodging for the AQS quilt show in lancaster in march. The host hotel has been booked for at least a month or two.
I know its 6 months away but you have to be prepared.

Well have a nice day all
See you all later
Dolores

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Well I thought I would be the first one today but I sure was wrong. Good morning fellow quilters. The weather is sooo nice here this week and it just brings a smile to my face. I plan on working on a small wall hanging tonight when I get home. First though I am getting a massage after work and am so looking forward to that.

Everone have a great day.

BBL

Brenda

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 am

Good Morning Early Birds,

I am here with my tea and getting ready. I just had to see how much fun I missed at the sew in. A lot!

Have a great day what ever you do....Kathy

BBL to check on the JAM!!!!!

momof6quilts

Post by momof6quilts » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:18 am

Today is my last vacation day. The girls and I are driving to Wellsboro, PA (about an hour drive) to have a girls day out with three families in our church. There is going to be food :-) dessert :-) A sharing time about what God is doing in our lives right now :-) and just fellowship time. Then we have to run home and get the house in order as Shannon and family are coming over for supper and cake :-) Emily is turning 16 this week and we have a LOT of stuff going on for that. A surprise Birthday Party Friday night all all the youth in our church is the biggest thing. Wednesday It ake her for her drivers permit!

So all this to say no sewing today.

Vicky

luv_2quilt60

Post by luv_2quilt60 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 am

Good Morning Everyone...Cool, Crisp here.....doing some laundry..going to clean and just relax today....weekends wear me out..Hope everyone has a nice Day!hugs Bev

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:02 am

Good Morning, wow what a sew in last night... I am so out of practice.. I used to keep up but last night I could barely figure out what was going on...lol...

Dolores, have a super work day...

Brenda a message sounds wonderful, how is Becca's school going does she like it?

hi Kathy, the sew in was crazy but a lot of people came out of the wood work... it was fun...

Vicky, have a fun day....

Bev, I wish it was cool and crisp here... the wind must have changed directions because it is just smoky.

Lois... thanks for getting us up... I do wish I was pressing the sheets but I think I will do last nights dishes and then make my lunch...

hope you all have a fun day,
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Chrissy1

Post by Chrissy1 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:11 am

Good monday morning everyone. Just popping in on this beautiful fall day, yes I said fall day, here in Central NY. Busy week for me. After work I need to finish the squares for the newest project and get them in the mail, need to get a box in the mail to grammiequilts today, we have 200 Memorial Scholarships invites to get prepared and mailed asap, take the grandsons shopping for back packs and sneakers, finish cleaning and painting at aunt martha's house, hmmmmm guess that is about it but I am sure someone will add something to the list. I am not complaining, I love busy. Roses are dwinding down. I have 4 lavendar roses ready to bloom and possible 3 or 4 reds. I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and a super week. Travel safely where ever you go

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 am

I crawled out of bed and it was chilly to say the least.....I bailed early on the sew in, I was on the computer sooo much yesterday that today I need to put out some productivity. I just popped in to say that last nights chat was fun......it wasn't a sew in Chriss cause nary a stitch was sewn,

I have a friend who is supposed to come over today for some quiting if time permits so we shall see.

If she doesn't I may try to get this quilt to my Sis house, for a play date with Lizzie.

Throwing some pinnapple into the dehydrator today.

Chores too. BBL

momof6quilts

Post by momof6quilts » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 am

grammiequilts- I LOVE dried pineapple!!! I thought we were the only ones that did that!

Vicky

Return to “Sew ins”