Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday August 29 Is here

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Saturday August 29 Is here

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Good Night...

I will dream of pies, cobbler & jams!!

Kathy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Sue, my son is home... the fire is still burning... they are burning all over the state now... it seems like they started up almost overnight... We don't hear much about them either.. the local news channels will have breaking stories about a murder trial or other thing that doesn't need repeating every 2 minutes... but they have forgotten there are fires... heck, they have even forgotten there is a war going on... grrrr

Carole and Missharna, can I at least be invited for jam? hey, maybe we can get Grammies dehydrator and each get a small taste of jam.... lol

Mary, hope you post a picture of the quilt.

grammie, I have new magazines too... they are fun to look at.

Vicky, I love that movie.

Joanne, Blueberry pie??? last night you were on a nutty dutch apple pie kick... I prefer just plain ole apple... tell DH to save me some of that ice cream for my pie....

Kathy, I saw the list of names.. I am not as jam confident as I was earlier... but it would be nice on a warm biscuit...

Farmchick.. sounds like a fun get together...

good night all,

Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

katiekoala

Post by katiekoala » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Well here itis Sunday afternoon so it must be very late for ya'll! I know it is 2am in the morning where Bev and Sarah live!! so by the time you al read this it will Sunday there and Monday here!! isn't it incredible the time difference,what a shame we son't have the same lotto draws you all would be millionaire's as I could tell you what no's to pick, LOL what a shame. now about the jam I am sorry to tell yu it will be winging it's way to Oz! where Quiltwen and I will have it with fresh pancakes!! yum, night all. hugs and be safe kathy

northbound

Post by northbound » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

Joanne, while we're on the subject of varminTs, you had asked yesterday if the pics of the armed animals were prairie dogs. Groundhogs/marmots/woodchucks are basically large ground squirrels. Prairie dogs are a smaller ground squirrel. The critter with the bazooka looks slim enough to be a prairie dog, but the fat guy looks all groundhog.

Grammiequilts, have you installed your defensive fortifications yet for next spring? LOL!
---------
Posted on the rong day!

Return to “Sew ins”