Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday August 27th

Daily discussions.
momof6quilts

Thursday August 27th

Post by momof6quilts » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 am

Morning all......

Summer is coming to an end. It's chilly here this morning.

No plans yet today.

Vicky

luv_2quilt60

Re: Thursday August 27th

Post by luv_2quilt60 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 am

Morning Vicky, Yes fall is here..sigh........cleaning here..and have corn to put up..ours was a little late...so, everyone have a great day!

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am

Good Morning All!

A chill here also...nice...low humidity.

I am almost ready for work. Tea is gone.
Thank you so much for all you kind words for my shy DGD's 1st day at school.

Barbara...My thoughts and prayers are with you for your ultra sound.

Vicky & luv...have a great day what ever to do.

Bill is gone and here comes Danny. At the is point it looks like it might miss us again. Heres hoping.

Have a blessed day & Happy Quilting....Kathy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:26 am

Good Morning....

it's cool here too.. only 63 degrees.. but it will be up to 98 today... I love the way it cools down in the evenings and I agree with you... Fall or winter is on it's way... the garden has really slowed down it's tomato production....

It seems like I go to work and by the time I get here in the evening I am late... my plan is to do nothing after work today and come home... no exercise today

you all have a fun day,
Chriss

Exodus 33:14

vagrandma

Post by vagrandma » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 am

Good morning!! We're having a cool morning here also......60 couple degrees, but later on today it'll be in the high 80's with the chance of thunderstorms. I hope the rain holds off until I get home this afternoon. Going out to lunch with a friend and doing whatever else she needs to do. I'm also going to Joann's to see if I can find some fabric for the Stars Across America sew-along and a few other things on my list.

Vicky......have a great day no matter what you decide to get into.

Chriss and Kathy.......I hope your day at work is quick and easy.

luv2.......Have fun (?) putting up the corn. It's a lot of work to do it but that corn will sure taste good this winter.

I need to get in the shower and try to make myself presentable for the public. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

Sandy

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 am

Good Morning!!!! It is a quick cup of coffee this morning. A young girl who used to work with me stopped by last night just as I was going to bed. Wants to know if she can rent a room from me for about six months. I rented the room out to her once before, so I know I can trust her to pay. It is almost like having one of my kids back home, lol. Thing is the room has become my overflow room for sewing and quilting. Now, what to do with everything again, lol.

luv_2...your good morning gave me a good chuckle this morning. Thanks!

Kathy...enjoy the cooler, low humidity weather.

Chriss...hope you have a restful evening after work.

Vicky...hope your day is peaceful.

May God bless each of you today. It is now time for me to get myself in gear and get out of here. Gotta finish getting ready and leave for work.

Mary

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:06 am

Sandy, good morning. Hope your day runs as smooth as silk.

Mary

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:10 am

Good morning gals

Just having my 1st cup of coffee, then it's time to hit the shower and get ready for work. Man I wish it was SATURDAY!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Marymargaret

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am

Morning all, I am canning tomatoes and then I will quilt. I have a small batch of tomatoes to do. If I don't can them they will rot. I am not fond of dehydrated tomatoes or I would surely do it. I am working on another UFO. I had the 9 patches made and Chrissy sent me a pattern I liked real well. Adapted the made 9 patches to her pattern so off I go. Will post the photo when I get it topped. It is set on the diagonal so it is challenging. I hope all of you have a great day. I know I will.......BBL

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 am

Good morning, y'all. You girls who live in the NE part of our country, enjoy some of your cool weather for me, OK? And watch out for Danny. Please don't go look at waves.

Luv_2 - Great "Good Morning". And the answer to her questions is "No, your butt makes your butt look big!" LOL

I really admire those of you who have gardens and are busy canning, drying and freezing food. I guess I'll have to rely on Eleanor's jar of jam that I'm going to win.

For you girls who get to sew today - have fun. As for us working people, we just look forward to our days off. I can't wait 'til Saturday. We aren't going out of town so I get to sew all weekend. Everyone have a great day today.

Return to “Sew ins”