Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday, August 16th

Daily discussions.
beccasmom

Re: Sunday, August 16th

Post by beccasmom » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm

HI everyone. It has been a little while since I have been able to get on here. I have spent the last week or so cleaning my house. I am literally giving a lot of stuff to goodwill but it feels good to get my house in order. I have been a little out of it since my surgeries and want everything back in order.

I am still recovering from my surgery but am having some problems with swallowing. It is getting a little better.

I hope to get back to sewing by the end of the week after all of my house has been gone through and cleaned.

Brenda

swtsarahjane

Post by swtsarahjane » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:04 pm

All my fabric is wash and iron and sqaure off and ready to be cut in to pices. Dinner dishs are done. I guess i blind a bit tonite. Well it is after 11 now and not many will be chatting so i guess i say my good nites to you all.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:05 pm

well step daughter came to get Marilyn and brought the baby... so we had two munchkins hanging around... Marilyn would prefer to have our undivided attention but you have to watch the little one because she is a walker and likes to put things in her mouth... they stayed for a bbq burger and have gone home... I have had my shower and thought I would make sure you all were behaving before I went to bed... glad I can sleep tight now..lol

hugs
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”