Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saterday August 15,2009

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Saterday August 15,2009

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi! Wow, what a busy, busy day for everyone! Cakes and weddings, movies, and sewing, GK's and sick friends. We are all SUPER-WOMEN! I've been busy, too. We got all our updating finished and everything is moved back in, organized and spic and span. I took pictures quick before we messed it all up! They are posted over under photos. sorry there are so many, but that's what ya get when you say, "Please take pix and share!" Foolish folks!! LOL

DH asked for the computer, so I'm off to take dinner to my brother who is "batchin' it this week". Love you all. See you tomorrow!

mary z

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Good Late Evening....

I am working on my table runner. Getting a little tired.

Mary z's sewing rooms are fabulous. I could have two,too but one would have to be upstairs...LOL

FarmChick....your cake is great!!

Vicky...happy to see that Lydia is out and doing OK.

Irishgramm....keep feeling better(:(:(:

Barbara...glad you are here.

Back to the runner.....Kathy

I am going to sign off for today...did not get as much sewing done as planned. DD2 called to share her concerns about sending Susannah off to pre school. What a cute little Mother she is, she makes me smile.

Nite..Nite.....Kathy

swtsarahjane

Post by swtsarahjane » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Well since its still early and nobody been chatting much today i guess i get this blind done tonite and watch a good movie again. You all have good nite and good Sunday who knows what i will be doing. Sarah

Return to “Sew ins”